ponedeljek, 23. marec 2015

MINIMALISTIC

Well hello there, notice anything different? Well, yes, I finally took the next step and changed not only my blog, but my hairstyle too. i've been craving for something different for a long long time, and now I finally did it.
About blog: I think that this fresh new blog style fit so much better with me, since I'm 25 I tought that previous template  was kind of to childish or something, and now I feel like I can breath when I open my blog. 
About my hairstyle: pretty much the same as for my blog, I needed something new, something totally different, fresh. So I did it ;)

I would really like to know what do you thing about changes that I did, please do tell.
Till next time, have a great week,
T.














I'm wearing:
Vintage trousers and silk t-shirt.
Stradivarius slip-on sneakers
Bershka jacket

1 komentarji: