petek, 19. september 2014

LAST SUMMER DAYS part 1

Although summer is almost over (like it has even started this year!?) I always took vacation in the end of August and this year was no exception, we only had 2 rainy days and the rest of vacation was sunny and warm. We really had a good time.

 I will do this post in 2 parts. This part or part 1 is located by the see and under the pine trees and I chose to wear denim on denim and I brighten it up with colorfull details and also my new Ray Ban Clubmaster sunnies are making a debut here. I'm totally in love with them. :)


About my lack of posts on blog this summer...what can I say? Crazy weather, too much college work all through the summer, lack of fashion inspiration, and a few other stuff too. So I really hope that autumn will bring not only beautiful colours but also some inspiration for me too. 

Have an amazing Friday everyone!
T.











Photos by Kaja G.

Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK.

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar