nedelja, 21. september 2014

LAST SUMMER DAYS part 2

Part 2 of my blog post from vacation is about military fort, which we visited during our vacation. It's located about half an hour from where we're hanging most of our days on the beach.  I love to visit abandoned places such as this fort, where you really get feeling that time has somehow stopped. This military fort is really big and scary on the inside, but the view from the top it's amazing.

I was wearing this dress from H&M with chucks, which was a good decision because I would broke my toes if I would wore sandals because of our path through rocky beach. 
And with this post I'm saying goodbye to the summer and hello to the autumn! :)

That's it for now, enjoy your Sunday!
T








Follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar