petek, 26. september 2014

DECOR POST: HOME OFFICE SPACE

Since my senior year at college it's just around the corner, I decided to do a post about home office space. I study interior design, so I like that place where I spend most of my time to do college work looks as good and nice as also functional, with lots of natural light and of course enough space on the desk.

Here are some basic guidelines for ideal environment that encourages creativity and productivity :

1. NATURAL LIGHT (It's one of the most important factors, it reduces eyestrain, headaches and       fatigue)
2. GOOD USE OF SPACE (Get extra shelves and drawers that will provide for better organization of all important documents and office supplies.)
3. GOOD CHAIR (You can invest in a good ergonomic chair or an ordinary chair just incase with a comfortable cushion, just make sure that your torso is upright in a straight line,)
4. PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE (Think about the color, materials, decorations, which will be used, such as. photographs, books, souvenirs. Studies have shown that a pleasant atmosphere in the workroom can be given by plants, so don't hesitate to buy some.)
5.KEEP YOURSELF IN MIND (don't forget about your ideas and wishes, it really doesn't matter what kind of work do you do, adjust your work place so you'll feel comfortable.)

In my next post I'll show you my home office space, till then I leave you with some inspiration...












Follow me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar